We started Eureka Farm in the middle of 1991. That is nearly 30 years ago. We keep asking ourselves what do we want to do now as our age catches up with us.
We love it here and we think we have the best of both worlds . A beautiful setting with a background or forests, with the Scamander river nearby and the beautiful beaches of Tasmania’s East Coast within cooee.
This is to be our last year of operation. We either sell the property intact or shut down much of the farming operation. As we don’t think we can find a better place to live we think the latter is the most likely option.
As such we will sell our jam making and ice cream making equipment. The following deal is offered for sale:
- All of our recipes for sauces , jams, chutneys, frozen desserts, frozen smoothies and our award winning icecream.
- All software used for the icecream, all labels and software.
- Stock including products, ingredients and packaging.
- The Simpson steam boiler
- the steam jacketed kettle
- the Robot coupe for pureeing fruits
- the Robot blender
- the Tritticole Bravo icecream machine 9litres with pasturiser
- pails , decant machinery, scales and miscellaneous tools used in preparation
- suitable training for the buyer and backup as required.
- other equipment may be available such as coolrooms.
At this stage we are seeking expressions of interest with more details being provided on an as need to know basis.
We expect to operate this Summer and look forward to seeing old and new friends once again. We anticipate we will close on the 1st of May 2021.